June 20 – July 5, 2016
Subscribe and save! For the best cost and convenience option, select a season ticket package of five or more performances in the LuCille's Vision Series. Benefits are:
- Lower price than individual tickets – a 10% discount!
- First and best choice of seats – individual tickets are not available until July 5.
- Guaranteed same seats at each performance.
- First priority to retain your seat selection for 2017–18 season.
- Convenience – season subscribers receive their tickets in advance so there is no waiting in line!
- Our Front Porch Series tickets may also be purchased in advance with the understanding that these tickets do not count toward the five performance minimum required for season tickets.
July 5, 2016
Tickets for all shows go on sale to the general public. You may order tickets:By Mail – Download & Print Ticket Order Form:
Ticket Order Form
Fill out the attached Ticket Order Form and mail with your payment and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:LuCille Tack Center for the Arts
P.O. Box 337
Spencer, WI 54479Online – You may order tickets online from our Performances page starting July 5th. Once your payment is verified we will mail your Tickets to you. Transactions processed by PayPal.
By Phone – You may reserve or charge tickets by calling the Box Office at 715–659–4499 with your VISA, MasterCard and Discover card. A $2 handling charge will be added. Tickets can be held or mailed to you.
In person: Starting September 7, 2016 – Purchase tickets at the LuCille Tack Center for the Arts Box Office, located in the Spencer High School Commons at 300 School Street, Door #22.
Starting September 7, 2016, Box Office hours:
Wednesday & Friday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Subject to availability, tickets may be purchased at the door beginning one hour prior to all performances.
Groups of 25 or more may be eligible for special group ticket prices. Contact the Box Office at 715–659–4499 for specific group pricing information.
We value our volunteers! Find out about available opportunities by calling the Box Office at 715–659–4499.
Share the experience of the performing arts with LTCA gift certificates. Available in any amount, they make a perfect gift.
Feel free to contact us with questions and/or comments.