May 6 – 24, 2019
Subscribe and save! For the best cost and convenience option, select a season ticket package of five or more performances in the LuCille's Vision Series. Benefits include:
- Lower price than individual tickets—a 10% discount!
- First and best choice of seats—individual tickets are not available until May 25.
- Guaranteed same seats at each performance.
- First priority to retain your seat selection for 2020–21 season.
- Convenience—season subscribers receive their tickets in advance so there is no waiting in line!
- Mail your order or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Front Porch Series tickets may also be purchased in advance with the understanding that these tickets do not count toward the five performance minimum required for season tickets.
May 25, 2019
Tickets for all shows go on sale to the general public. You may order tickets:Online – Choose your seats and purchase with VISA, MasterCard or Discover card. Then, select a delivery method and you're done. Convenient, safe, and no pesky fees, as ALL taxes and charges are included in the price of the ticket!
Ticket Order Form
Fill out the enclosed Ticket Order Form and mail with your payment to:LuCille Tack Center for the Arts
400 N. School St.
Spencer, WI 54479
By Phone – You may charge tickets by calling the Ticket Office at 715-659-4499 with your VISA, MasterCard and Discover card. Tickets can be held at Will Call or emailed to you.
In person: – starting September 4, 2019. Purchase tickets at the LuCille Tack Center for the Arts Ticket Office, located in the Spencer High School Commons, Door #22.
NEW! Ticket Office hours starting September 4, 2019
Wednesdays & day of show, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Subject to availability, tickets may be purchased at the door beginning one hour prior to all performances.
Groups of 12 or more may be eligible for special group prices. Contact the Ticket Office at 715-659-4499 for specific group pricing information.
Share the experience of the performing arts with LTCA gift certificates. They are available online in $25 increments or from the Ticket Office in any amount.
Find out about available opportunities by visiting our Volunteer page or calling the Ticket Office at 715-659-4499.
Feel free to contact us with questions and/or comments.